Monday, August 8, 2011

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go."
I can't believe how quickly my departure date arrived. I've only been home a number of hours from my trip with my dad and my flight leaves tonight. Luckily, I had enough foresight to (mostly) pack before the most hectic part of my summer. Now, I am just relaxing and enjoying being home before I take off for a year.

It is a really bizarre feeling to know that I wont see my bed, or my room, any of my books, or the clothes I leave, for an entire year. Not to mention my friends or family. Even though I don't see everyone all the time, Taiwan just seems so much further away. Probably because it is - geographically, and particularly culturally.

I am so excited to start this new adventure and to be able to share it with the ones I love. I feel so fortunate to have so much support and love being sent my way through all of you. Don't hesitate to drop me a line whenever you get a chance. I am looking forward to hearing from all of you probably more than you all want to hear from me.

I love you all so much and am going to miss you. BOATLOADS.
Happy reading. :D

LOVE

1 comment:

  1. I miss you already!!!! Can't wait for your first blog from Taiwan! Hope your flight went well.
    OOOXXX's

    ReplyDelete